Stephanie Klick - Republican (Incumbent)
Elected in November of 2012, Stephanie Klick represents House District 91 which serves the cities of Haltom City, Richland Hills, North Richland Hills, Watauga and a portion of Fort Worth.
Rep. Klick is a native Texan with strong ties across the district. She also attended school in the Birdville ISD and later at St. John the Apostle Catholic School, both located in HD 91. As a youth, Stephanie was a candy striper at North Hills Medical Center in North Richland Hills, formerly known as Glenview Hospital, where she developed a passion for nursing.
After working her way through college and graduating from Texas Christian University, with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, she would return to North Hills Medical Center. She would rise to the position of nursing supervisor at North Hills before leaving to become a nursing consultant. While serving as a consultant, she coordinated the care of the catastrophically injured and served as a compliance consultant for long-term care facilities for the developmentally disabled. In total, Rep. Klick has over 30 years of nursing experience. She also served as Chairman of the Tarrant County Republican Party for six years.
Stephanie has four grown children: a daughter and three sons. She and her husband Don have been married 32 years and are proud grandparents of four grandchildren. Don is a real estate broker and owns and operates a real estate investment firm.
During the 84th Legislative Session she was appointed to serve on the Committees of Human Services and Pensions. She was also elected to serve as Chair of the Tarrant County Delegation.
Committees: Humand Services and Pensions
- Texans for Fiscal Responsibility
- Conservative Republicans of Texas
- Young Conservatives of Texas
- Texas Right to Life * Texas Alliance for Life
- Republican National Coalition for Life
- Concerned Women for America LAC
- DFW Conservative Voters
- Tarrant County Republican Assembly
- Northeast Tarrant Tea Party PAC
- Keller Boiling Point Tea Party PAC
- Texas Home School Coalition
- Kelly Shackelford, President, Liberty Institute
- Former Republican Party of Texas Chair Tom Pauken
- Former Republican Party of Texas Chair Cathie Adams
Cash-on-Hand: $50,910.59Read More